Monday, February 25, 2013

...

...I don't really have much to say, I just feel like writing. I feel like I've hit an all time low. I am happy because my life is coming along job and love wise, but my health and body just feel left behind. I'm just very lazy and unmotivated. I have no self-control when it comes to food or sticking to an exercise routine. I have a couple "plans" to start tomorrow, but it all ends up the same. I go to my moms for training and literally have no time to workout and have none of my regular groceries with me. I think I am going to take off tomorrow (I've already trained 2 whole weeks anyways), that way I can make sure my first day isn't screwed up!

I have however stuck to my lent. I haven't had any fast food since it began.

I keep wanting to lose this weight the "healthy" way and actually eat over 1,000 calories, but I feel like when I do that I give myself too much room to eat bad foods and end up eating bad things, and things I shouldn't. When I limit myself to a certain low amount of calories 600< I feel like I HAVE to be very careful. I also feel like my body isn't going to change fast enough. I have to lose 50-60 pounds before June 1st. Thats a little over 3 months. Is that even doable?? I have done it before, but of course I was starving myself. 20 pounds a month. I think I could do it with A LOT of discipline and no fuck ups and work outs! I probably wont be eating no 1,200 calories a day lol but I will aim for around 1,000 and add in some workouts so my net can be around 600-1000.


2 comments:

  1. I want to lose 60 lbs in about 4 months. So we can both do this! Xx It is entirely possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relate with your heart so much! I used to struggle with my body image, and food in general for 22 out of the 24 years of my life.. It took me a long time to find a healthy balance. Once I was able to find that health, my whole life - every single aspect has improved. I'm just reaching out as a concerns fellow woman who struggles with her image,. I'm definitely not trying to offend you or anything like that, just trying to show some love from a stranger and another part of the world somewhere.

    ReplyDelete